[HCoop-Discuss] 2005 tax refund

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Wed Aug 27 10:23:59 EDT 2008

Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> Justin, have you been added as a signer on the Wells Fargo account yet?  If
> so you will need to endorse the check and then probably deposit it by mail.
>  I can't endorse the check because I am not a signer.

No, no one has been added as authorized to do anything on our bank
account since we opened it in 2005.  I did include you on some list,
Nathan, so you might even be able to do official signing.

There was a long list of financial complications that we had planned to
resolve before switching to Justin as treasurer.  I think we are almost
at the end of that list now.  I believe all that remains is to get our
bank account balance to match what the portal says it should be.  Can
anyone think of anything else?

I feel like recommending waiting to deposit the check until Justin opens
a new bank account for HCoop with branches local to him, as we discussed
before.  This can't be done until I hand off treasurer-hood.