[HCoop-Discuss] negative balances notifications

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Tue Apr 1 12:27:30 EDT 2008

I just received my first ever e-mail regarding my HCoop balance, informing
me that my balance is negative and that if my account hasn't already been
frozen, it will be soon. I thought there were supposed to be notifications
when your balance was getting low, before it got close to negative. If
not, I'd like to recommend this. Alternatively, could there be an option
to sign up for monthly e-mail reminders of your account balance?

Also, I would like to recommend adding a selection for $30 in the google
checkout amount selection.

Thank you.