[HCoop-Discuss] My hats

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Tue Sep 18 16:51:45 EDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 08:37:33PM -0400, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> I feel that, for all the talk of bullying here, I'm the one who's
> really being subjected to it.  I never belittled ntk about anything;
> I just stated the facts in an effort to figure out what's right for
> the co-op.  I don't recall ever giving anyone negative feedback on
> our mailing lists before, and I _do_ recall giving positive feedback
> regularly on these lists and IRC.  I think those posters claiming
> this one misunderstanding as evidence that I am unable to manage
> effectively just aren't going on the facts

Personally, I think you are a natural leader, and the fact that Hcoop
exists is proof of it. As long as groupthink isn't allowed to run
amuck here, I'm behind you 100%. My beef is with the mob scene because
it is a threat to the stability of the organization, and all I want is
a reliable, humane place to do things online.

--
Michael Potter
mpotter at hcoop.net