[HCoop-Discuss] [ntk] Reconciling financial stuff

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Nov 4 18:11:28 EST 2007

I'm assuming now that ntk isn't planning to perform any audit of our
financial records to determine why the portal thinks we should have more
money than we do, since the deadline he gave for doing so has well since
passed.  Thus, I'm hoping that ASAP we'll calculate the total amount of
grants that we're looking for from members to cover both this gap and
any individual grants that members ask for to cover new-servers-set-up
costs (and this includes people who have gone AWOL and will need to be
kicked out and have their negative balances paid off).