[HCoop-Discuss] Membership pledges

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue May 1 17:54:28 EDT 2007

rob at hcoop.net wrote:
> I haven't followed the mailing list as regularly as I should, but recently
> I noticed that the 2 members opted to pledged for is not reflected in my
> monthly deduction.  Why?

The pledge system was only intended to be used for charges associated
with the new servers, since the current charges are low enough that
everyone is OK with paying an even share.  Thus, no pledge-based charges
have yet been made.  This will begin whenever we start charging members
for new-server-related charges, which previous discussion here seems to
have decided is Real Soon Now.