[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Aaron Hsu aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net
Tue May 1 09:26:44 EDT 2007

On Tue, 01 May 2007 07:30:14 -0500, Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> wrote:

> Everyone is going to get the
> benefit of the new infrastructure, and everyone is going to pay a share
> of it. I would say "their share of it," but that is not true given the
> significant donations of time, money, and equipment that have been
> made.  Even with the delay and back charges, members are getting a big
> bargain here.

To state in simpler terms: A) We needed an upgraded, B) Someone has
donated tons of time and effort to make it happen, and C) We as a coop
should expect to pay appropriately for services we receive.

--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he