[HCoop-Discuss] Reminder: Upcoming board elections and nomination deadline

Jeffrey Drake jptdrake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:53:45 EDT 2007

I think it is of paramount importance to know where you think the coop
is headed. In the position of a board member, you have a lot of
decision making capacity that would ultimately lead us there.

I understand the importance of completing the transition to Peer 1,
however we are in a mandated board election period. Voting based on
past performance is only half a vote in my mind, the other half is
what you want to do.

If I am mistaken in any way here, please correct me.

73,
Jeff Drake