[HCoop-Discuss] I no longer can make automated backups

Gregor Larson gregor at hcoop.net
Fri Jun 29 11:01:07 EDT 2007

Eric,
  There will also be some limit to the amount you can store (even if
quotas were disabled, you are limited by the volume size). The quota
system allows us to share the disk-resource fairly and prevents one
user from impacting other users by filling the shared volume.

  Is there something you can delete or compress?

  Perhaps running the cron job on mire (rather than your home machine
might work).
  Cron seems to be working on mire, but I had a problem writing to
files in my home directory (from a cron job). Not sure if this issue
still exists.

- Greg