[HCoop-Discuss] Behaviour Change in SpamAssassin?

Aaron Hsu aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net
Fri Jun 15 15:46:49 EDT 2007

On 2007-06-15 14:08:39 -0500, Michael Olson <mwolson at hcoop.net> said:

> If you're talking about the "Spam detection software, running on the
> system [foo], has identified this incoming email as possible spam"
> message, I'm not very fond of that either.  It can (and probably should)
> be changed site-wide by adding "report_safe 0" to the configuration.

Yep, that's what I was talking about. :-) Basically, I have filters now
in Mailsmith that read the Spam headers, determine whether a spam
message has already made it into the SpamCop Block List, and if it
hasn't made it in there yet, marks it so that I can submit all of
those. That way I don't waste time reporting things that have already
been reported and made it into the block list. However, if the
report_safe were disabled, I would be able to automatically forward my
spam to Spamcop, and save even more time for myself. Then it would only
be a one step verification and all would be well.
--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net>

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he
could do only a little." - Edmund Burke