[HCoop-Discuss] Behaviour Change in SpamAssassin?

Aaron Hsu aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net
Fri Jun 15 12:00:16 EDT 2007

What is the likelihood that we could change the behaviour of
SpamAssassin to not rewrite the messages it reads as spam and instead
just give us the original messages, but with the proper headers set? I
was just wondering about this option. I might not have considered the
whole reason for rewriting the messages, but I was thinking that it
might make some things easier, while not making it any harder to filter
out spam.

What was the original reason for doing it this way with SpamAssassin?
--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu at sacrificumdeo.net>

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he
could do only a little." - Edmund Burke