[HCoop-Discuss] pub-key ssh authentication

Anil K. Narayanan anil at hcoop.net
Sun Jun 3 02:41:21 EDT 2007

Adam Megacz <megacz at hcoop.net> writes:

> anil at hcoop.net (Anil K. Narayanan) writes:
> > Have we turned off ssh pub-key auth. on mire
>
> Yes.
>
> > (and do we plan to keep it that way) ?
>
> Yes.
>
> You can use "ssh -K" for passwordless logins.

Thanks Adam. I'm okay with krb at home. As for typing password, typing it once
for kinit is like typing ssh key passcode once for ssh-agent.

However, wouldn't it be a problem for me when I connect from some place where UDP
traffic to the internet is filtered (say from work, my office allows only a narrow
assortment of TCP ports ) ?
--
Anil.