[HCoop-Discuss] [Hcoop-discuss] Poll on how much you're willing to invest in HCoop

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 01:25:18 EDT 2007

On 5/21/06, Michael Olson <mwolson at member.fsf.org> wrote:

> Last year, one of my friends was considering HCoop, but because of
> the long membership freeze, went with an inferior provider instead.

Here we have some concrete data on how membership freezes cut into our
bottom line.
This contradicts Davor's assertion that the last migration "went well"
- it only went well because we keep no stats on how many members we
could have had versus how many we did have.

And this is just one lost customer we knew about.

And this membership freeze is lasting even longer.

The membership freeze is poor business.

--
HIV/AIDS on trial - http://www.aliveandwell.org/
Let's play chess: http://www.SlowChess.com