[HCoop-Discuss] Members portal

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:08:37 EDT 2007

I just realized I never brought my account back up to date after the
peer1 charge was applied so I have been trying for the last few days
to login.  I keep getting Connection refused.

I see that the old members portal is out of date so I don't want to
make a payment on it for fear of it being lost.  Does anyone know what
could be going on with the new one?

I would have posted a support ticket, but that would require getting
to the portal.

Any help would be appreciated as I haven't seen any notices about this
host expecting to be down.

My IP is 206.71.67.79 if there is any possibility I have somehow been
blocked by a firewall rule.

Shaun Kruger

--
Visit my blog at http://hackerlog.blogspot.com