[HCoop-Discuss] Let us take time to thank Adam

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:32:08 EDT 2007

I know that everyone is busy. But let's take today to list every reason that
Adam Chlipala has made our life easier. I will start

   - Thanks to him, I can easily create tons of subdomains... I have
   http://rec-music-ambient.LivingCosmos.org  and
   mentalscience.livingcosmos.org, and many others
   - Thanks to him, I can have tons of disk space
   - Thanks to him, I can experiment with Perl, Python and other
   languages in web development
   - Thanks to him, I have a place to store all my open source activities
   at http://HG.Metaperl.COM
   - Thanks to him, I see how powerful the ML programming language can
   be.
   - Thanks to him, I can host a zope server and be sure it is running 24
   hours a day

The list could go on and on, but I've been meaning to write this for a
while. First, I wanted to get his birthday and make that day "thank adam
day" but independance day is an important day. Especially for a cooperative
which fighting to make webhosting as free as possible and give each person
as much independance as is feasible in their pursuit of positive pursuits on
the internet.

THANK YOU ADAM!