[HCoop-Discuss] Server schedule

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 4 17:09:56 EDT 2007

Last week I was unable to make a meetup with Peer1 folks.  I did spent
some time Thursday evening with admins doing a reboot of Deleuze which
was quite involved and hopefully productive.

I have confirmed a meetup with Peer1 people tomorrow, which I am quite
optimistic will happen.  No downtime will happen tomorrow, it will be
moving most or all equipment into the cabinet.  Off-hours, either
tomorrow night or Friday evening I will perform an Abulafia bootup
attempt and diagnosis.

This weekend Clinton and I will do the heavy lifting necessary to get
Deleuze etc. mounted.

-Nathan