[HCoop-Discuss] HCoop and Ping! Magazine Article

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen at hcoop.net
Fri Feb 23 22:06:10 EST 2007

j.c.hallgren at juno.com wrote:
> Coming from the "square peg in a round hole" guy, I didn't see any
> reference to how you may in future handle more people like me...you
> know, the Windows user who knows just a teeeny bit of Unix...but yet
> is really quite satisfied with the service and support that I've
> received from Hcoop!

I'm a Windows user.  I'd love to see a Windows Terminal Server setup for
everyone, but the inital costs as well as the per-user license fees are
a hindrance long-term.

Ideally, there would eventualy be AIX and Solaris machines as well.
Using Linux all the time ruins people.  They get used to the inferior
OS.

<<CDC