[HCoop-Discuss] Regarding https

Tanveer Singh tanveer1979 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:56:33 EST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 8:10 AM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Davor Ocelic wrote:
> > You can use https over a "common thing". Take look at
> > examples on the Wiki for mwolson.org and spinlocksolutions.com.
> > They both manage to have https over a non-private IP.
> >

> The availability of examples is no cure for a manual section that is
> missing a description of an option.  Would someone who's down with how
> this solution works please update the appropriate subpage of MemberManual?

Hi, Sorry to trouble you again, but I can't make out head or tail from
the examples.
I just want that apart from accessing http://www.ihro.in, I should see
the same page at https://www.ihro.in
That site uses a subdomain called secure.
any tips appreciated
My current ihro.in file is  pasted below
dom "ihro.in" where
        DocumentRoot = home "ihro_html";
with
        nameserver "ns1.hcoop.net";