[HCoop-Discuss] Multiple users for a single account.

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Aug 19 11:45:40 EDT 2007

Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
>       If two people have access to an account, the policy was that
> they'd pay for 2 people as far as I remember. Is this still the policy.
> If so, I'll go ahead and open a new account once the migration is over.

I think we've always been clear that only one person should have ssh
access per account.  With AFS permissions, it will be much easier to
share files between accounts on the new systems.  This other person
should sign up for HCoop, and then you can coordinate shared site access
between you for any number of projects.

Right now, it seems the de facto status is that you can run web sites
"for" other people, but they can't have any access to our servers except
through web interfaces that you create.  That sort of thing bothers me,
too, but discussing it can wait until after migration.