[HCoop-Discuss] Multiple users for a single account.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Sun Aug 19 11:09:38 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,
    This was an issue that was brought up on the lists a few months back
but I've never seen an actual final position on it. I looked through the
wiki but I couldn't find anything.

     The thing is that I'm going to be working on a new site with a
friend and we both need complete access to an account. I already have an
hcoop.net account which I use for personal stuff. I plan to request for
a new one for this venture which I've mentioned.

      If two people have access to an account, the policy was that
they'd pay for 2 people as far as I remember. Is this still the policy.
If so, I'll go ahead and open a new account once the migration is over.

      Thanks and sorry if this was discussed before but I couldn't find it.

--
~noufal