[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 30 14:44:59 EDT 2007

Michael Potter wrote:
> 2. People who want a relatively stable co-op that grows more slowly
>    and has moderate or low system resources, and volunteer admins.

I'd like to add that I'm in this group until I realize all the people
out there who settle for shoddy Internet hosting service.  I don't want
to hold back from recommending HCoop to friends, and, if everyone does
this, it leads to clear exponential growth.  There's no way we can
continue to provide good service in that situation without turning
people away or increasing the commitment level of admins and increasing
the sophistication of our installations.