[HCoop-Discuss] delays

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 30 14:30:49 EDT 2007

Chris Beggy wrote:
> We will be successful as long as we adhere to
> pay-as-you-go financing, accrual accounting, and avoid any
> appearance of ponzi or multilevel marketing finance.

Chris,

I googled the terms "ponzi" and "multilevel marketing," so I can
understand why we would avoid these.  Can you explain how the Coop would
use "pay-as-you-go financing" and "accrual accounting" in different
language or through an example?  I'm not used to these terms, yet I
would like the Coop to be successful. :)

Thanks!