[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Tanveer Singh tanveer1979 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:31:20 EDT 2007

On 4/30/07, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> > I think that we should bill out this $46 over the
> > next 6 months, less magnanimous contributions.
> >

> I would rather get everything squared away ASAP, billing all of that at
> once.  It will be nice to know that it's all taken care of, and the only
> serious difference is based on the number of new members we expect over
> 6 months, which probably won't be all that many.
I have benefited for extremely low costs of hcoop for over 2 years.
So for may I am going to put in 25$, and can do the same for one more
month two, so you can expect 25$ for may and 25$ for june from me, but
I can't sustain this amount continuously.
>From the pledge page I understood that the pledge is a monthly commitment.
Thats why I did not pledge anything then.
But for 2 months I am willing to part with $25. But I hope this kind
of situation will not hit us in the  near future again
regards
Tanveer