[HCoop-Discuss] Openness of mailing lists

Aaron Hsu arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Sat Apr 28 20:12:54 EDT 2007

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:53:28 -0500, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:

> I definitely echo Aaron's reasons for wanting all lists to be public.
> How about creating a hcoop-private list that is "invitation only" and
> would be approximately just board members and people in particular
> volunteer roles?

I just wanted to voice one other desire regarding this private list (the
idea of which I support): any security discussion that takes place on such
a private list should be released in a digest of some kind publicly as
soon as the threat of abuse of the servers is passed.

--
Aaron Hsu <arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net>
http://www.aaronhsu.com | XMPP/Gtalk: arcfide at xmpp.us
(703) 597-7656 | "No one could make a greater mistake than he who did
nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke