[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sat Apr 28 15:26:25 EDT 2007

Justin S. Leitgeb wrote:
> Thank you for suggesting this, Aaron.  I think that the 10% figure that
> you cited is a very reasonable way to get HCoop to start saving money.

I've been in favor of this all along for the "Some Day" category, but it
just hasn't been clear yet that we have good enough estimates of costs.

I want to pose one distinction that matters if members are paying
unequal costs, say, for different disk usage amounts.  Do we add a
percentage to the co-op's total costs and then divide that up (not
including member resource usage costs), or do we add a mark-up onto each
member's monthly bill (including costs peculiar to each member)?