[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Dmitriy Morozov morozov at cs.duke.edu
Sat Apr 28 14:26:45 EDT 2007

On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 11:12:59AM -0700, Franklin Gordon Bynum wrote:
>On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 10:51 -0700, Adam Chlipala wrote:
>> Should we call this the point where we bundle the charges so far into
>> one sum that we split among willing members ASAP, and from here on
>> bill monthly charges to everyone as they arrive?
>
>This seems like a fair option to me.

I would like to second that. In fact, my view is that the decision to
move to Peer1 has been made in accordance with all the HCoop rules (to
the best of my knowledge). If we all have agreed to be members of this
co-op, we should also carry the burden of improving it if the
decisions are made properly.

Dmitriy

P.S. I do realize that above logic suggests that I should throw a few
hundred dollars into my account as well, but unfortunately I cannot
afford to do that at the moment.