[HCoop-Discuss] Financial situation

Franklin Gordon Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Sat Apr 28 14:12:59 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 10:51 -0700, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> Should we call this the point where we bundle the charges so far into
> one sum that we split among willing members ASAP, and from here on
> bill monthly charges to everyone as they arrive?

This seems like a fair option to me.

> Or, can more of you add several hundred dollars each to your HCoop
> balances?

Or, I could do this as well, at least in a couple of weeks when I start
my job; about May 15 or so I could throw in a few hundred bucks.

I hope others will take pride in our co-op and do the same.

Adamc, is that soon enough, or should I try to move it up to "a.s.a.p."?

frank