[HCoop-Discuss] Good time for a disk swap?

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Mon Apr 16 12:23:20 EDT 2007

One of fyodor's disks is dead, and we need to pick a time to swap in a
new one.  The collected wisdom of our admins is that there shouldn't be
any downtime, but it will be InterServer techs doing the work, and they
might do something unanticipated, or old lady lucky may turn against us.

Thus, I'm writing to ask y'all what you think would be the best times to
schedule this, to minimize disruption to the members and their web site
visitors, etc..