[HCoop-Discuss] Voter Turn Out

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Apr 13 08:19:51 EDT 2007

Jeffrey Drake wrote:
> When there are 4 people who are running for 3 positions, one of whom
> has no stated position and when prodded, denies the democratic process
> by thinking it is not a good time to talk about position.

As I tried to express before, I think it is grossly unrealistic to think
of this as "denying the democratic process."  The model of judging
candidates on sweeping plans for the future does not apply usefully to
HCoop in its current state.  I'm sure it's easy for you to assume
otherwise, as a passive participant indoctrinated in the rhetoric of
North American politics.