[HCoop-Discuss] Voter Turn Out

Zach A zach.a at quakerism.net
Thu Apr 12 20:01:44 EDT 2007

I think it's a good turnout. I'm sure a lot of the 50 percent who
didn't vote just didn't know about it. I almost didn't know about it
in time -- right now I have a rule that directs all my HCoop email
into a folder, and sometimes I go a little while without checking it.
(Though I'm starting to think this is a little too indiscriminate,
and I may change it soon so at least some of the lists hit my main
inbox.) I'm sure there are a lot of other people who keep up with
things only semi-regularly.

Zach