[HCoop-Discuss] Quick thoughts on voting

Aaron Hsu arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Fri Apr 6 23:59:41 EDT 2007

On Apr 6, 2007, at 7:28 PM, Graham Freeman wrote:

> My voting was heavily influenced by two factors:  How compelling the
> candidate's vision statement was, and whether or not the candidate
> supports adopting the previously-discussed environmental policy.   I
> would have preferred to have been able to vote for all four
> candidates, but since I had to choose those were the criteria that I
> used.

I based my voting decisions primarily on a members demonstrated
willingness to contribute to the Coop, prior experience with the
Coop, and apparent vision, with an emphasis on technical and business
vitality. I'll admit that the emphasis on making the environmental
policy a driving force in their vision was usually less than desirable.

Of course, I personally think that my contributions to the Coop have
been relatively minimal, so I wouldn't think my voice has that much
say. ;-) At any rate, I'm very very glad that there is such a quality
pool of people in this coop who can handle things.

--
Aaron Hsu
misc at sacrificumdeo.net