[HCoop-Discuss] Next-generation Domtool

rob at hcoop.net rob at hcoop.net
Thu Sep 7 07:15:55 EDT 2006

If it hadn't been for SquirrelMail locking up a second ago you guys would
all have a ready-to-be-trashed email from me in your inbox.  I had only
partially read the wiki page.  My main concern was that it wasn't easy
enough to use for the non-programmer types.  Anyway, during the server
hiccup i read the remainder of the page and saw the web control interface
portion.

So, my new opinion is it looks great!

-Rob