[HCoop-Discuss] Problems with SMTP server?

Aaron Hsu arcfide at sacrificumdeo.net
Fri Oct 20 03:27:44 EDT 2006

Hey all,

I have the mail.hcoop.net certificate installed as an X509Anchor in
my Keychain (Mac OS 10.4.8) and it seems to work fine for validating
that server in receiving mail. However, since I am very mobile I have
been using HCoop's SMTP server for sending my mail, and it still does
not validate. Is there another type of certificate or such which I
have to install to verify the SMTP server?

Thank you,

Aaron Hsu
misc at sacrificumdeo.net