[HCoop-Discuss] EnvironmentalPolicy

rob at hcoop.net rob at hcoop.net
Wed Nov 29 20:06:22 EST 2006

> Well, I do.  This is not just a "feel good" policy, and to be honest,
> considering that no one except ntk is paying for this, its a bit
> unjustified to get upset or self-righteous about it.

Look, there are two issues going on here.  The first one is Nathan
admirable donation to the coop regarding something he thinks is
worthwhile.  Hats off to him.  I am grateful he is around contributing his
time to the coop the way he has.

Then there is a second issue; making his contribution to the coop a
policy.  Please do not mistake my position on the policy as a personal
attack against Nathan.  It is not.

I am not sure why but Nathans time and effort has been mentioned on this
chain and has been added to the argument regarding the reasons why we
should do this.  Personally I'd rather just send him a gift certificate,
or hell cash, as a "Hey, thanks for your time" gesture.  Nathan, if you
want my 0.05 cents as a thank you -- then sure its all yours.  But, that
doesn't change my position regarding this policy.

-Rob