[HCoop-Discuss] Hard drive woes

ntk at hcoop.net ntk at hcoop.net
Tue Nov 21 17:01:36 EST 2006

I just spoke to a representative of LA Computers.  "For some reason it
didn't ship out." The said they'd overnight it today.  I told them to
cancel the order.  After reading some reviews of their company on other
sites and now them botching the order, I don't trust that we'll get a new
part with a 5 year warranty etc.  I am going to research further for
REPUTABLE companies with spotless records on multiple sites so we can
order a second hard drive and rails.

I will send links to the list for what I think we ought to order, for
interested parties to review--if you can find a better place to order
please do email the list.  Then I would prefer if Adam can order them on
the HCoop debit card, as I'd rather not be buying any more expensive items
for the cooperative at this point.

My total expenses related to movein then are as follows (previously
itemized):
Agreement fax, 9 pages (Kinko's): $12.50
Radio Shack visit 1 (3xCat5e, 2xPower, 1xPower strip): $59.54
Radio Shack visit 2 (DB9 + null modem): $27.40
Van (+ tip & toll): $69.50
Total: $168.94

I will have this amount credited to my account.