[Hcoop-discuss] Poll on how much you're willing to invest in HCoop

rob at hcoop.net rob at hcoop.net
Wed May 24 19:44:08 EDT 2006

> A loan to cover recurring monthly costs for an unspecified amount of
> time?  That sounds scary to me.

Yeah -- it sounds just as scary for us to be paying extra membership dues
for an unspecified amount of time.

How much money do you think we need?  It looks like we are all paying
about $3.30 per month currently.  If we assume we get no new members and
if everyone paid $1.70 more per month we'd have $108 per month to put
against a loan.  So, for a $2,000 loan it would take us 1.5 yrs to pay
off.

Although, I'm sure the interest on a 2K loan for 1.5 yrs is scary!
Probably have to tack on another grand or more.  So, yeah I suppose the
loan route is not the best idea.