[Hcoop-discuss] Poll on how much you're willing to invest in HCoop

Michael Olson mwolson at member.fsf.org
Sun May 21 14:02:30 EDT 2006

Davor Ocelic <docelic at mail.inet.hr> writes:

> And I think we should wait with the expansion or colocation plans
> until our member base justifies it. (We should not wait for *too
> long* and then refuse new applications for months before we expand,
> but I think we shouldn't be getting to expansion just yet either).

I disagree.  Our current provider is unsatisfactory in several ways.
That alone would justify a move ASAP.  In order to encourage and
facilitate growth in the membership, we should be moving forward in
the provider search *now*.

Last year, one of my friends was considering HCoop, but because of
the long membership freeze, went with an inferior provider instead.
Let's prevent the same situation from happening again, or at least
decrease the likelihood.

The price categories on the poll look about right to me; can we start
the poll?

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net