[HCoop-Discuss] Payment Schemes Wiki Page

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Sun Jul 23 21:39:42 EDT 2006

All,

Because I think that there are lots of good ideas related to how we will
set up our payment schemes, and because I am 100% incapable of keeping
track of the details of each plan, I have added a wiki page where we can
summarize the various plans that have been proposed:

http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/PaymentPlanProposals

Hopefully this will help us work towards a plan that is best for all
involved.

Feel free to add comments and other plans that are not listed, and
pardon the unintended alliteration in the wiki page name that I set up!

Best,

Justin