[HCoop-Discuss] Sunfire - AMD64 Server.

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 12 23:29:22 EDT 2006

As 1/3 of the governing body of HCoop I gladly accept Mr. Ray's offer of
a Sun V20 Dual server, and would rather opt for his option 1 rather than
apply a nonzero credit towards his balance.   As Mr. Ray has not
specified how many annual worshippers he requires, I reasonably
interpret his offer as making one worshipper sufficient, and volunteer
myself for the dirt-head-Bota-Ratonly-directional-worshipper, beginning
June 3 2007, subject to approval by either docelic or adamc, as well as
of course delivery of said sunserver to my address accompanied by a deed
of said server to HCoop Inc.

-ntk