[HCoop-Discuss] Sunfire - AMD64 Server.

Ray Racine rracine at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 12 22:24:02 EDT 2006

I have 1U Sun V20 Dual server: w  something like a 1 AMD64 CPU,  1 Gig,
1 15G (30G?) SCSI drive.  Can be expanded to 2 gig, plus 1 more AMD64,
and another drive (one bay is empty).  Full LightsOutManagement and all
that stuff.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SunFireV20z/SunFireV20z.html

I bought it about a year ago and it has all of about 5 run-hrs on it.
HCoops, if they want.

I'll pay the shipping cost as well.

I offer this because I am (ahem) an enlightened individual, generous to
a fault, and the little round halo thingy which floats 3 cms above my
head, brightens a little bit more each time I do these things for all
the little people.

That and the damn thing is taking up too much space in my closet.

ntk on irc suggested that I should send it to:

HCOOP Inc, c/o Nathan Kennedy, 84-63 168th Pl, Jamaica NY 11432
(as if, guy's most likely one of them Jamaican scam artists, with a
newly dead, yet fabulously wealthy acquaintance).

In return, I ask to be worshiped annually on the holy day of the third
of June.  Said act of worship is done by prostrating ones self in the
dirt, head (no not that one, the one between your shoulders) pointed
towards the city of virtuous beings, Boca Raton Fl. USA and chanting the
mantra GREYLENSMAN endlessly.

OR the HCOOP governing body can choose to apply a reasonable amount, the
exact amount applied to be determined at their sole discretion*, to my,
I am sure, sadly in arrears balance.

*Said amount may be zero or some amount greater than zero, applying an
amount less than zero simply will not do.  One must protect oneself
given Smerdyakov's rather odd theories of social economics.

THE GreyLensMan

P.S.
The thought of everything chanting in the mire every summer is appealing
enough - one can always use a good worship now and then - that I hope
HCoop decides on the first renumeration option.