[HCoop-Discuss] fyodor future

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 7 17:06:11 EDT 2006

I guess I was unclear on this, but do we want to continue hosting fyodor
indefinitely after we have our Peer1 setup?  I thought the idea once we
had our cabinet installed and configured to give people maybe a month
and then take fyodor offline.

Is there any reason why Abulafia can't be taken offline immediately?  I
think we should notify Xiolink.  As long as we are saving up for our big
investment with Peer1 I think we should not be paying for abu's hosting
anymore and also it would be good to deal with getting it shipped here
early on.