[Hcoop-discuss] HCoop Web UI?

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Mon Jul 3 13:00:58 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Since we're talking about moving to a much more expensive web hosting
plan that should last well into the future, I wanted to see how much
interest there would be in improvements to other areas of our service.
Specifically, is anyone interested in having or helping to develop a web
user interface for domains that are hosted on our servers?

At this point lots of internet service providers offer web user
interfaces, and I don't see why we should be an exception.  If anyone on
the list is interested in having such a service, or in helping to
develop such programs, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Justin

--
Justin S. Leitgeb
HCoop - The Internet Hosting Cooperative

Phone: (585) 507-9547
Fax: (716) 883-0409
Email: leitgebj at hcoop.net