[Hcoop-discuss] Google checkout

Franklin Gordon Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Sun Jul 2 02:50:43 EDT 2006

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems that we fit (loosely, at least) in at
least a couple of the "unacceptable product categories" here:
https://checkout.google.com/seller/content_policies.html

Buyer/discount clubs-- could be us, it's a stretch though
Prepaid goods and services-- this is the kicker

If the second really is a problem, maybe we can set up an invoice
system?  Of course there are disadvantages to that.

Goodnight from Los Angeles,
Frank