[Hcoop-discuss] Server colocation quote - he.net

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Mon Jan 30 09:48:23 EST 2006

Hi all,

I requested a quote from he.net, which I believe is one of the larger co-location providers around.  The seem to have a very solid infrastructure that would allow us to scale to any reasonable size, and they have been around for a number of years.  I have also had various small sites hosted on their shared boxes, which use an architecture that might be interesting to us as we configure our own systems.

Interested in hearing if you think that he.net might be a viable alternative for our coop.

Thanks!

Justin

Per your on-line inquiry: