[Hcoop-discuss] regarding admin's and responsibilities

Tanveer Singh tanveer at hcoop.net
Tue Jan 10 11:51:02 EST 2006

Hi guys,
The other day I was having a conversation with adam about the need to
migrate to a bigger HDD if our user base explodes etc.,
Its seems such upgrades etc,. are real work and sometimes adam gets real
loaded. So I was wondering if there is anyone here, who could be willing to
be an admin and share the work.
       IF we could get an admin with expirience in maintaining php etc.,
based websites it would be great coz thats the area most confusion occurs.
     I was having a conversation with a guy on linux india list who has
expirience in managing many webservers and would be willing to chip in
helping maintaining hcoop if he gets a free account. If We cannot find any
admins from within our current userpool we can look at that also.

What do the current admins have to say? This would also enable us to put in
more effective BW controlling solutions etc., which were discussed during
the inception of fyodor.

Please post your 2 cents.

Tanveer