[Hcoop-discuss] Server pricing

Michael Olson mwolson at member.fsf.org
Mon Feb 13 21:30:18 EST 2006

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> In particular, what do y'all think about when we should be asking
> colo providers for package prices (including hardware, if they will
> provide it, which I know some do), based on a rough outline of our
> needs that we come up with?  (Did this thread already provide a good
> enough outline?)

I don't see any significant opposition to the 3-server proposal, so
perhaps we should start talking to potential providers.  Maybe we
could even migrate some of the information on the old Wiki that we
compiled during the last provider search, and update it for our new
requirements.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp