[HCoop-Discuss] user fees -- increase to $5 now?

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Mon Aug 7 13:22:02 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Since we seem to have decided that the base rate will be $5/month in the
future (with whatever other plan we decide on in the long term to
supplement this, as outlined on the wiki page
http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/PaymentPlanProposals), is there any reason
that we can't start charging that rate now?

It seems that only a couple of members, at most, would leave us because
of the small increase in current dues, and that this would allow us to
start saving for the infrastructure upgrades that are looming in the
near future.

Justin