[Hcoop-discuss] Tax forms etc.

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Fri Apr 14 04:38:15 EDT 2006

Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> accounting year ends Dec 3, so I am guessing that this would be March

This should be December 31st of course.

Also I forgot to thank Justin for his continuing work on future hosting
plans--I have communicated with him a bit regarding his work on this as
well as helped contact a couple of possibilities, and Adam for his
continuing work on everything, as well as for getting on my case about
the taxes, which I will try not to make necessary again.

anyway coffee is starting to wear off so I'm going to retire for the night,