[Hcoop-discuss] rsnapshot problems

Justin S. Leitgeb leitgebj at hcoop.net
Sat Apr 8 18:56:29 EDT 2006

According to the log files, it is probably dying out on the system command:

/bin/cp -al /home/backup/rsnapshot/daily.0/ /home/backup/rsnapshot/daily.1/

Can someone with root do an strace on this command, when run manually,
and dump it to /tmp for further diagnostics?  It would probably look
something like this (except having the destination go to
/home/backup/testing so that we don't mess up rsnapshot's directory).

strace /bin/cp -al /home/backup/rsnapshot/daily.0/ /home/backup/testing
2>&1 > /tmp/strace.out