[Hcoop-discuss] Web site look

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Oct 28 11:34:04 EDT 2005

It's been a few weeks since I last posted on the subject of coming up
with a web site style and logo.  We've had a number of suggestions, but
not yet anything that gives me that "this is the one!" feeling.  I don't
know how most other members feel, since I haven't heard from many on the
subject, on the wiki or elsewhere.

The logos suggested so far are at:
	http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/LogoDiscussion
I've added a section near the top for textual ideas, rather than
concrete logos.

There's also this more general page about our visual design in general:
	http://wiki.hcoop.net/wiki/TheHcoopLook

I hope we can generate and implement some more good ideas.  I've been
thinking that these tasks are the last that remain before it makes sense
to switch to advertising for new members, so I'm hoping we can come up
with something good enough soon.