[Hcoop-discuss] Tax-exemption application and hosting set-up fees

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Sun Oct 9 23:15:31 EDT 2005

This sounds like it will come to something like $2-3 a month extra
even if we split it over 4 months so it's all good.  I object to
paying for something I would never benefit from, like some fee from
the old server, but it seems setup on the new server and costs to run
it during that time is fair enough.

I'd rather split over 4 months and get it over with.

Michael

--
Michael Potter
mpotter at hcoop.net